A Benchmark for a Mono and Multi Objective Optimization of the Brushless DC Wheel Motor
The analytical model is composed of 78 non-linear equations. The electric, magnetic, and thermal phenomena are taken into account.
The equations are distributed as follow:
- 25 for the electric and magnetic phenomena,
- 3 for the thermal one,
- 15 for the geometrical properties,
- 21 for the material properties and the configuration,
- 3 for the specifications, and
- 11 for the design variables.
This model has been published in The International Journal for Computation and Mathematics in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (COMPEL), ISSN: 0332-1649, Year: 2005 Volume: 24 Issue: 3 Page: 829-848
The equations are detailed and explained here.
The equations without comments are given here.
|Home Analytical Model Optimization Problem Optimization Results Contact/Submit|